Wednesday, July 12, 2006

RIP John Frazza

Along with the rest of the Ramapo College community, I was saddened to learn of the death of fellow senior John Frazza. I didn't really know John, well, at all, but I know people who did. And they know people who were very, very close with him. And my heart goes out to them, his family, and everyone else.


This isn't an entry dedicated to him, because I didn't know him. But Anton did a wonderful write up on the entire situation, and his thoughts actually echo a lot of what I would have written. (You can find his blog on the right hand sidebar of mine) So instead, this is for anyone who has lost someone, or anyone lost at such a tragic time, a prime in life. It's always depressing when someone so young leaves our world, and it's always an indication that mortality is not to be taken for granted.


All the best to everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home